Being in the Army, it’s typical not to know where you might be living in two years. It’s a weird feeling to adjust to but I’ve come to sort of appreciate it, especially right now while it is only Blair, Costello and me.
Moving up to Washington from Nevada required a huge adapting process though. With the cost of living being higher, I found us downsizing from our old apartment to our new one. And that meant some things just had to go. Sad at first to say goodbye to furniture I loved, it turned out to be rather therapeutic as I saw our apartment turn into a home.
- Cacti Filled Teacups
- DIY: Carpe Diem Banner
- How To: Foam Soap Refill
- DIY Entry Table
- Steam Cleaning: The Only Way to Clean a Fridge
- DIY: Chic Jewelry Holder Made Out of a Old Window Frame!
- DIY Bedside Flowers
Military boys eat a lot… I mean A LOT – as I’m sure you know! It makes sense though, especially since they are constantly doing PT. Secretly I love it because it is always getting me to cook new and exciting recipes! But, shhh!, don’t tell my husband that! 🙂
- My Treat – Brookies
- A Lovely Treat – Beignets
- A Nevada Sunrise Breakfast
- Easy Soda Bread Recipe
- Crock-Pot Citrus Pork Tacos
- Yummy Spicy Jalapeño & Parsley Marinade
Other Recipes I’ve Tried and Loved
- Marinated Greek Chicken Skewers
- Cheesy Veggie “Pasta” Bake
- Clean Eating Cranberry Maple Granola
- Chocolate-Dipped Coffee Ice Cream Glazed Doughnut Sandwiches
- Stuffed Poblano Peppers
- White House Salad
- Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Bites