May 13th brought on some exciting and different changes to the newly united Draper household last year. Blair left for the Army’s combined Basic Training and AIT called OSUT at good ole Fort Benning. It was hard, but fast forward almost a year later and we are settled into our new beautiful home and duty station – Fort Lewis, WA.
I’m excited to share the knowledge I’ve gained over the past year of becoming a military spouse. It has definitely come along with many trials and tribulations, but also many good times and adventures! Take a look below to find helpful tips and information, as well as some “military” crafts!
Military Life Posts
- Howdy, Washington.
- Travel Tips: Fort Benning
- Taxes – Army Style
- DIY: Ranger Beads
- DIY: Felt Heart ACU Makeup Bag
- Love: A Marine Engagement
- Our Year One Captured – First Real Pictures With ACUs!
- Top 5 Military Apps that Newbie Wives Should Have
- Opinion: Is the Commissary Worth it?
- A Great Escape – Army Marriage Retreat and Tulip Festival!
- How To: Get A National Parks Pass for FREE
- Coming Home – Google Image
*A Month of PCS* Posts
- A Newbie’s Guide to Their First Duty Station Move + a Moving Tip to Know!
- Week 1 of *A Month to PCS* – The Basics to a PCS!
- Week 2 of *A Month to PCS* – On or Off Post?
- Week 3 of *A Month to PCS* – Who Moves Our Things?
- Week 4 of *A Month to PCS* – Getting Ready for the Move
- Week 5 of *A Month to PCS* – How to Relax During a PCS!
Becoming Deployment Champs Posts