There is nothing quite like getting beautiful fresh flowers. And then again, there is nothing quite like the smell and mess dead flowers make. So to be able to have them for a long time, I made a bedside flower arrangement to wake up to and enjoy!
If you’re a crafty girl like me, this project will only cost you about a dollar. The only thing I bought were the fake flowers from The Dollar Store – everything else I had on hand! Find the steps under the photo below!
What You’ll Need:
- A Container *I used an old silver gravy boat I had hiding in a storage closet.
- Fake Flowers *I only needed one bunch! I found mine at The Dollar Store. Most of them are cheesy… but dig around! There are some good ones in there!
- Hot Glue Gun with Glue
- Wire Cutters *Way easier to cut the flowers this way!
What You Need to Do:
- Prep your flowers by cutting them out of the bunch – make sure to leave the stems!
- Bend and play with the flowers to get how you want them to look in the container. *This may take a while to get perfect – don’t worry! Once you like it, take a picture so you can duplicate it in the next step!
- Take your hot glue, cover the stem of the flower and connect it to the container. Repeat this for the rest of the flowers. *Great thing about hot glue is that it’s super easy to pull up if you don’t like a flower’s placement!
And that’s it! Super easy, cheap and cute project to spruce up your bedside table!